AddThis is very easy to use – just sign up to the service (by creating an account), after which we can create our tools:
- Share Buttons, which allow our users to easily share our products on social networks
- Follow Buttons, to invite our customers to visit our social pages: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- List Building, subscribe to newsletters, register for promotions, etc.
- Link Promotion, links to promotions and special offers
- Simple code integration without editing
- Ability to set the CSS class for each Inline Tool
- Ability to set the position of each Inline Tool on the product page:
- a. Inline Share Buttons
- b. Inline Follow Buttons
- c. Inline Related Posts
- d. Inline Tip Jar
- Add support for GDPR [RGPD 2016/679]
- Add Support for Do Not Track Browser
AddThis is particularly suitable for companies that have or run multiple e-shops or ecommerce: it’s actually possible to create and manage multiple profiles with a single account, managing and consulting social stats from a single control panel. It’s particularly useful in that it not only integrates all the social, but also displays those that visitors use most in order of popularity and works equally well on mobile devices.
Update ver. 1.0.6 (13/05/2019): add support for the All-in-one Rewards affiliate module.