Our developers will check your website for any problems and find possible solutions.
- Search for bugs causing unforeseen front-end and back-end problems (blank pages, 500, 502 errors etc. ..)
- Analysing server log files (when available).
- Verifying geolocation settings via VPN of key European and foreign countries.
- Check implementations like Hreflang and Facebook Open Graph
- Loading and access speed testing
- SEO indexing verification
A report (in Italian) of the problems and possible resolutions will be issued after the verification. A quote for the translation of the report into your own language can be requested.
53% of visitors leave a mobile site that takes more than three seconds to load. *
*) Google data globally, aggregated and anonymous data from Google Analytics from a sample of websites for mobile devices that have activated the sharing of benchmarking data, n = 3700, March 2016
Analysis of the positioning of the eccommerce or website and of the health of the organic indexing in Google.
Analysis of loading times, TTFB, GOOGLE WEB VITALS and the main metrics. With the aim of detecting problems.
We check your ecommerce configuration for bugs and functionality issues that make purchasing difficult.
We release a complete report with the problems found, those already corrected and the indications to solve the problems found