- Show the SDI and PEC fields in the address tab when ordering
- Show the SDI and PEC fields in the address tab in the user area (can be modified by the customer)
- Show the SDI and PEC fields in the order address
- Show the SDI and PEC fields in the address on the PrestaShop PDF Invoice
- Show the SDI and PEC fields in the order confirmation email.
- Add SDI and PEC data to the back office area (can be modified by the retailer)
- Compatible with Guest Checkout
- Compatible with Easy Fatture and Magazzino and Fattura Subito by Techsoft
- SDI and PEC fields can be hidden if the company field is not filled in
- Compatible with One Page Checkout PrestaShop by PrestaTeamShop
- Allow alert to be shown already registered customers who have filled in the company field and have not entered the SDI or PEC details
- Allow alert to be shown when the VAT code entered is not compliant.
- Allow downloading, in CSV format, the addresses of Italian companies that have or have not provided SDI or PEC
- Allow search for SDI and/or PEC details starting with the address ID or the VAT number.
- Compatable with Multi-Shop
On January 1, 2019 in Italy, the requirement of electronic invoicing for all VAT number holders was instated. For B2B billing it will be necessary to ask for the VAT code (SDI (Inland Revenue Exchange System) or the Certified Electronic Mail (PEC) in addition to the VAT number. Whilst for private individuals (without VAT) 7 zeros will be indicated as the INTERCHANGE CODE .
It will therefore be necessary to ask our B2B customers to provide us with the DESTINATION CODE or the PEC required for the addressing of the issued invoices via SDI. Our PrestaShop Module takes care of inserting the two additional fields in the form for the registration of the billing address, it also allows you to enter data directly from the Back-End.
Why are the DESTINATION CODE and PEC required on the address and not on the user registration?
It is very simple, in one scenario, a B2B customer can have multiple SDI Destination Codes, for example if he has multiple locations and decides to manage billing separately. This is however a rare case. Another reason is linked to the fact that a customer can decide to buy some products as a company and others as private for personal use. Then there are companies that have an office abroad and one in Italy, etc.It was the most logical solution also because PrestaShop asks for a company name and VAT number upon entering an address.
Is it possible to change the order in which the fields appear?
You can do this as is done for all the other fields of the PrestaShop address, by going to: Location -> Countries
Change: Italy and position the fields as appropriate, working within the field " Format address ".
Is it possible to hide the fields for customers abroad?
Unfortunately, even if you change the relative JS of the theme in use, upon first opening when the default country is Italy, the fields will be visible. Only after saving the address with a different country will the fields for electronic invoicing cease to be displayed. We are however considering for future versions to include a JS function for this purpose.
WHERE IS THE DESTINATION CODE (SDI)?
Nowadays, many Italian companies receive the request from the suppliers of the "DESTINATION CODE" or "SDI CODE" or "INTERCHANGE CODE", each supplier uses its terminology and/or the PEC (certified electronic mail) necessary for the addressing by SDI (Interchange System) invoices issued by the supplier. It is actually the INTERMEDIARY CODE (once known as the Univocal Code) which is issued on request in the event that an intermediary is delegated to the management of electronic invoicing. To learn more about the DESTINATION CODE click here!
Can I import SDI and PEC into my management software?
This depends a lot on your management, Instant Invoice and Easy Invoice and Warehouse already import the billing data including the two additional fields. To do this you must confirm the data from your supplier is still saved in the table ps_address , which is then exported with the address using two additional fields, because if your management software is connected to PrestaShop it is from that table that the billing address is retrieved.
- added support to Guest Checkout
- addition of JS function to hide the two fields if the Company field is not selected / validated